It's versatile. It's durable. It's easy to maintain.
And it's the #1 choice to help Dayton homes "weather" the crazy Midwestern climate. In a city where a blizzard on Monday is followed by sunshine with t-shirt temperatures on Tuesday, Dayton homeowners are happy to rely on concrete as their medium of choice for driveways, patios, steps, garages, walkways, pool decks, and foundations.
- is a reliable choice for outdoor surfaces like driveways, patios, and steps because it neutralizes common threats to homeowners like moisture, weeds, pests, and mold
- can be formed to fit the shape of any space, giving concrete versatility that homeowners don’t get from brick or wood
- is slip-resistant and spill-resistant, making it the hassle-free option for indoor areas like garages and basements
- can be the exact texture, color, or even pattern a homeowner wants so that the concrete compliments (or blends in) with the surrounding space
- is less expensive than other materials yet doesn’t compromise on the quality that homeowners expect
Did you know? Roman homes dating back over 1,500 years are still standing tall across modern-day Europe. The not-so-secret ingredient of these engineering marvels: concrete.